Kansas City, Missouri

We have never had an account with this bank, and now I know why... We recently purchased a vehicle and the loan is through Commerce Bank, having purchased other cars over the years I expected that I could log in online to make a payment.

NOPE! Not possible. Is it 1994 or 2016? This is a joke, right?

What bank in 2016 can't you make an online payment with? Your grandpa's bank, aka Commerce Bank. If you have an account with them you can make it through the ATM. Why the *** would you do that?

Or you may call the 800 number and be charged $5 to not even speak with a person and make it with a non-Commerce debit card. I really just can't even. We will be looking to refinance with a different bank IMMEDIATELY, and this is only the first payment. It is laughable how ridiculous this is.

I pay literally everything online, we don't get paper statements for anything anymore and haven't for years. I don't want to mail checks or go into a branch bank or even call an 800 number. I want to log in, spend 30 seconds paying the bill like I do the 10 other bills and get my life together. I have nothing good to say about this experience at all, and I would never open an account with a bank that is so antiquated and old fashioned.

We didn't pick who the loan went through, obviously, but if they tell you it will be Commerce Bank and you care about being able to do things 2016 style, then tell them to keep looking for another lender. My grandpa would probably enjoy banking here, or my 70 year old dad, he still likes to write a check and send snail mail, so this bank is definitely for the blue hairs of the world, anyone else should run away like they are on fire and find somewhere else with technology and a website that fits the needs of 2016, this is not it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Commerce Bank Auto Loan.

Comments

#1206747

Loved it review...haha haha..definitely closing my account with these hikers...thanks ...

Machele
#1202317

It's their bank and they set the rules. If you don't like their rules then go elsewhere. I doubt they will miss you.

Commerce Bank Reviews