8200 E 171st St, Belton, MO 64012

Now, I know the title is very dramatic, but I am serious. I used to think the worst bank was Bank of America, but boy was I wrong.

The staff at the location is so rude. When I went to close my account, this woman with bad hair stuck in the 80s treated me like a child. Now, I am a young adult, but I am still an ADULT. I’m not an idiot, I know how a bank account works.

I named my accounts some... I guess innapropriate names. (They were only swear words, but still they’re MY accounts and I can name them whatever I want. I know this is stupid, but like I said I’m young) and she judged me HARSHLY for it.

She told me they were inappropriate, which like, who cares lady just close my account. She also wouldn’t really let me close my account, and kept telling me I had to do all these things I knew I didn’t have to. On top of all of that, after I stopped all reoccurring payments to my account, AND left some money behind to cover me, I WAS STILL CHARGED SOMEHOW. Now, why did I leave in the first place?

Because on multiple occasions I would only get HALF of my deposits!! Especially if I did it at the ATM or on mobile. And I was told there is nothing they could do. Also, once my account was very low, and my job didn’t give me my check until 2 weeks after they were supposed to.

But since I had barely any money in my account, they charged their little service charge, which made me overdraft (even though I didn’t have overdraft protection) and the 5 dollars they took from me turned into 60 with overdraft fees. Ridiculous. I have never encountered a polite person at any of there locations in MO.

AVOID THIS PLACE LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!! Unless you like having half of your money and being charged for everything, and then having your money mysteriously disappear.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Sounds like commerce bank!