3000 W 6th St, Lawrence, KS 66049
1.5

This is the letter I sent to Customer Service after a terrible experience with their employees.

Hello Customer Service department:

I would like to let you know that I went to your branch office located on 3000 W 6th St. Lawrence, Kansas 66049 30 minutes before closing on10/11, (2:32 - 2:35pm ish) with the intention to open a Saving Account which it would be the 3rd one that my husband and myself have with your bank.

Personal banker Maggie Fonkert - NMLS #1088909 told me that they could not open any account after 2:30pm...please consider that explaining what I wanted took few minutes by the time she turn to see the wall clock to tell me, "DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT I AM NOT OPENING ANY ACCOUNT FOR YOU TODAY", I reply that I was informed that the process would take few minutes since we have already few accounts there, but she refused.

She and the other guy were doing nothing, there was no more clients in line, but they didn't not ever try to start the process or anything.

I really felt mistreated and powerless and that is not the feeling that I should have as a client. If you have any policy of not opening accounts after 2:30PM, you should have a sign.

This lady should not be in the front deck, she doesn't know how to be polite to attend clients, she acted as the Owner!

I truly regretting having any account with your back and opening any new saving account with your bank, since this is the closest branch to my home and I would have to deal with that type of employees.

I hope you can help to improve the situation and your policies.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Commerce Bank Pros: Near home.

Commerce Bank Cons: Untrained employees to treat clients.

Comments