filters
State:
City:
Product:

Commerce Bank - Not good customer service

Hate to answer question. Before you get done asking question they say is there anything else you need because they are busy.

Commerce Bank - Rudeness

Call the El Dorado Ks location to ask question was transfer to a manager and the manager was rude. Kept interpurting when trying to ask and finally was said do you have anything else because they where busy. This is why I don't go into that bank unless I have too.

Commerce Bank - Worst company I've ever had to deal with

They overcharged my account with late fees despite me making payments 2-4 times greater than the minimum payment. Then i was on hold for well over an hour. Worst customer service i have ever had. Issue remained unresolved. I immediately cancelled my business with them. Never again.

Commerce Bank - Customer Service

This was my bank for over twenty years. They have changed and apparently no longer need customers. VERY SAD that nobody matters in this day and time. Commerce Bank Zero stars.
Reply to reviews
Last summer I tried to deposit $1000.00 (10 one hundred dollar bills) at the drive-up ATM at the Crestwood branch on Watson Road. It was a rainy/windy night. After inserting the money, the machine rejected two of the bills. Before I knew it, the machine shot the bills...
I didn't like
  • Faulty atm - lousy customer service

Commerce Bank - Poor customer service

I had some issues with a hotel while out of town and I continuesly received overdraft fees. The customer care supervisor was so rude and disrespectful! I feel all of my overdraft fees should be returned since the hotel admitted their fault!

Commerce Bank in Springfield, Missouri - Nightmare

I am on my fourth debit card in less than a year. Multiple charges on my account that i did not make. There fraud protection is a joke! I will find another bank monday!

Commerce Bank - Worst bank ever

They never released the lien on our vehicle or mailed the title after we paid it off. We can't file for a lost title until they mail us a letter saying as much. We've requested this letter numerous times, and they claim it will arrive in 10-15 business days. It never does. So we can't sell this car. Don't get an autoloan through them unless you never plan on selling your vehicle.
Reply to reviews
This bank is absolute garbage. I took out an auto loan with them, which I sincerely regret. First, getting set up on auto pay was a massive pain in the *** it took me four months and I had to speak with five different people. Each time I'd submit the information via...

Commerce Bank in Columbia, Illinois - Bank statement

Trying to get it on line keep getting charged Computer illiterate told log back on in couple a couple of days so I can mess it up went to my bank they can’t help have to go on line or call which Was useless this not the first time I’ve had problems I’m seriously thinking of going to another bank even if it is a hassle
1.5