Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Warning Customers….Yesterday I contacted the office of David Kemper (President) and spoke to a Kim.After spending hours since February on a deceptive CC offer “You can earn a $150 Cash Back Bonus after you spend $500” (spent that in February) I was to receive the cash back bonus on or around May 1st!

Now it takes another 6 to 8 weeks before I receive my bonus offer and Now it is points not $! I registered a strong complaint with Kim in the executive office. Of Course she was going to have someone get back to me as all other supervisors were…LOL…Never happened! I am now in the process of filing complaints with the Federal Reserve, District Attorneys of the state Kansas and Utah, plus the local DA’s, BBB, any and all consumer agencies I can find.

I will look to find if a Class Action Lawsuit has been started I can join, if not I may start my own legal action!

Shame on you Commerce bank there was no reason for this fight you needed to respond to me on a timely basis with Honest information!Pretty sad when a bank thinks in this day they can get away with this type of ***!

Review about: Commerce Bank Deal.

I didn't like: Deceptive cc offers.

Had an Experience with Commerce Bank?

Comments